Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how does one become a PH ?
 Login/Join

posted
hi everyone im really lost. and i need advice. i am 17 years old and im really intrested in hunting have been all my life since i can remember. im willing to dedicate everything to get to the top. its not just a hobby for me i believe it can be my life. i would love to make it into a career, i mean i know its not easy but i know that if theres a will theres a way. i just need to get the ball rolling. ive read many PH's biographies and ive noticed that experience speaks thats wwhy i want to start young so i can get the neccersery experience. pls pls pls give me some advice id apreciate it dearly. i know its easier said then done but im ready to give it my all . thanks a million. Taher.

one of us
Picture of hhmag
posted Hide Post
It will be easier to give advice if you tell us where you are from.

Posts: 395 | Location: Florida's Fabulous East Coast | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From my limited knowledge, you need to contact the PH association in your country (assuming you're in Africa). Perhaps someone can post contact info for the International PH Association?

Usually, you have to pass both practical and theoretical tests, and serve some amount of time as an apprentice. That'll get you your liscense, then you need to get hired on with a reputable hunting operation.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote