New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Good deal on .470 nitro
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
$6500 give or take, is about the used asking price for a Krieghoff in the gunlist, at least I have seen a number of them in that catagory and a few for less....

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been looking at these Kreighoff Classics for several months & I haven't found one in this condition for $6500, most used ones have seen some hunting. As far as the engraving, pretty is as pretty does in my opinion. I'll take Rays advice & keep shopping, still looks like a fair deal to me though.

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
not bad i guess but the engraving is very cartoonish and for 2000 more i can get searcy made right here is the good old usa......

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leif,
BTW, I got a call on my answering machine, but it was a muted call as happens sometimes, was that you by chance, it sounded a little like your name or Lee Bold??????????

If not disregard.. How have you and your lovely wife been doing, are you going to dallas this year?

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote