Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Town Outfitters?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted
Are there any game farms and outfitters close by Cape Town? My wife is attending a convention in CT and I will go along if there is hunting nearby.

Just trying to avoid an add-on trip to PE or JB--

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1553 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you're contemplating another trip!

I'm sure someone will respond positively, but you need to go, regardless. Lots of good wine and sightseeing...

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contact Feather and Fur Outfitters
Neville Koudstahl.
They are a top notch outfit and have a lot of great hunting from close to CT right throughout Africa. Neville also makes his own wines and could take you on a culinary tour second to none.
He has been training a Wire haired pointer for the last few months so you are likely to have some super wing shooting in the area too if you are into that.
You can email him on info@lawc.co.za

Good luck

Posts: 305 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
But stay a long way from feathers and fur taxidermy they are croks of the worst kind! Mad

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am doing a hunt in Zim with Joe in August. I have not hunted with him yet, but have had positive feedback of him, from various people. He is CT based, this is his website:

http://www.capetownhuntingsafaris.co.za/

Cheers,
Cam

Posts: 30 | Location: Angola, Africa | Registered: 05 October 2010Reply With Quote