Notify
Tools

Re: From Buzz Charlton ...
 Login/Join

posted
Allen, you have a "PM".

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Norbert - I fixed the link to your website. (WWW)

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
This coming July, I'll be hunting elephant bull with Buzz in the Sapi Safari Area, which is located between Mana Pools and Chewore North, along the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe. The camp is supported by HHK and Paul Smith and Andrew Dawson (Chifuti Safari's), and everybody I spoke to had very positive things to say about the hunting and concession in general. I'll be taking my sons, who will be 14 and 16, and I've worked closely with Buzz to setup a "real old Africa" adventure complete with fishing, plainsgame hunting for the boys, bird shooting, spike camping...and plenty of walking. Should be a hoot! I too can recommend Buzz, or his partner Myles, to anybody looking to hunt tuskless or trophy bull elephant, or buffalo and plainsgame. You can meet them at the shows, but I suspect they will be pretty well booked for 2005 by then. Besides Sapi, they are able to book hunts for Chewore & Dande among other "big game" areas", plus a few plainsgame areas around the Save Conservancy which we may visit if time allows during the 16-day hunt. Bill

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote