Find
Notify
Tools

RSA to seize white Farm
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I guess "allegation" means guilty in RSA in spite of overwhelming evidence there was no corruption. It is factual however that RSA is going proggressively down the tubes.
D Hunter, the so-called Bill in the Congress is not exactly how you describe it. You must have obtained your info from CNN or any other of the "half-truth" networks. One fact is clear though the world's largest natural gas reserves are right off the coast of Florida, the impact of drilling there and in the northern Alaskan slopes would be minimal to the environment. Just consider this; Where do fishermen go in the Gulf of Mexico to fish? around existing oil drilling platforms.In Alaska, the Caribou herds have drmatically increased since the oil pipeline was put in. It is a proven FACT that managed, well-reasoned oil exploration is beneficial to man and beast. We do it right here and it is absurd to compare us to the "process" in RSA. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Hunter:
Are you guys aware that there is a bill on the floor to sell about a dozen of our national parks to developers and fuel production? We are not Zim but we are starting down a path that looks pretty bad too. I thought national parks were to preserve for our grandchildrens grandchildren and beyond. D

I would be really interested in seeing any facts pertaining to this. Sounds suspicious to me, maybe from a Sierra Club or National Wildlife Federation newsletter. Please post the bill and its specific language.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote