THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Another African hunting show Charlotte

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another African hunting show Charlotte
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
African hunting.

Jan 6 - 9 Dallas Safari Club Dallas

Jan 15 -16 African Hunting Show Atlanta African hunting Show

Only about 6 exhibitors overlap.

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget the:

Eastern Sports & Outdoor Expo in Harrisburg, PA Feb 5-13!

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safaris Botswana Bound
posted Hide Post
This convention is driven by Kelli Thornton better half of Gray , and has all the ingredients to be a great show.
On the other thread people highlighted the fact that conventions are not neccessarily the actual place hunts are booked - this is our experience - shows are more a get together of agents outfitters and hunters - interaction takes place but most hunts are booked either before or after the conventions. Hunters also seem to be gravitaiting towards traveling shorter distances - hopefully the appeal of SCI and DSC have not wained as these are the pinnicale of conventions for Global Hunting.
Having numerous smaller convention allowes hunters to meet agents outfitters on a more regular and personal platform, however if the shows dont provide traffic the exhibitors will stop attending.

Posts: 473 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is just getting typical american, I want it here and now. Why should I have to exert myself. It will soon be like all sporting endevors you must have one in your town.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But my guvmint has larned me that I iz not sposible!
Gratify me....bring it to me....on a platter!

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote