THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Payments for Trophy Shipments from Zim

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Payments for Trophy Shipments from Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Are any of you guys/gals making payments to Huber Halles Logistics in Zim? I am being told by my bank their bank, Stanbic Bank, is on a sanctions/restricted list and my bank will not send funds to them.

Lisa over at D&L is trying to help... I welcome any suggestions or solutions you guys have. Thanks

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yikes. Looks like I may be headed into the same problem myself, as I too am looking at Huber Halles to ship my trophies. Please let me know, by PM if you prefer, what you end up doing.

Scott Dirks

Posts: 571 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
Have them ship COD, might cost a little more, but it works much better.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2012 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Huffaker:
Have them ship COD, might cost a little more, but it works much better.

I might be able to go that route, but to whom do I pay the COD for this transaction? Lisa at D&L can't make payments either per my discussion with her this am.

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just got a shipment from them a few weeks ago and paid COD through the customs broker. I didn't hear of any issues.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
That bank is not on any banned list that I can find. In fact, I believe it is a South African bank.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stanbic Bank is the Zim arm of Standard Bank South Africa. They are not on any list.

Posts: 116 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stanbic has banks in several african countries and I have had no problem when dealing with them

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote