New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things come to those who wait!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
this is a great movie (3 MB) so take time to download it. Hopefully it will work.

Saeed, thanks for your help (if it works! If not can I email it to you to assist me in posting it?)

www.imagestation.com

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Darn, I knew I messed it up. Saeed or Terry or any other IT whizz could I email the file as an attachment and ask for your help to post? It is really worth it and on topic!

Thanks,

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bwanamich,

I will be happy to post it for you. Send it to me via email please.

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is funny. Simply copy the link, paste it in to the URL window of your browser, then remove the "dot" af the very end. Thanks for a morning laugh.

Joe

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
let me try again.

www.imagestation.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think the host supports hyperlinks. For me it only works if it is copy and pasted.

Joe

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last try! Saeed I'm trying to send you an email too....
As the title of this thread says, be patient everyone
imagestation Homepage

If you follow Longshot's instructions it seems to work although it is a bit lengthy to get there ....

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed!
To everyone else, I apologise for making a mess with my futile attempts

one of us
posted Hide Post
Great action, but what on earth is it all about? Anybody read French?

Posts: 26 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 05 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a commercial for a French TV channel. Something about "if we are really keen on something, it is preferred that we get it quickly" . I think the rest are movie titles.....Pay per view?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bwanamich,

Walter has made a copy of this video. He says he will show it to his PH in Africa later this year, as he wants to sit under a shady tree and wait for his anomals.

<JOHAN>
posted
Quote:

Walter has made a copy of this video. He says he will show it to his PH in Africa later this year, as he wants to sit under a shady tree and wait for his anomals.

Saeed-
With a real rifle and not a bloody toy

Cheers
/ JOHAN

Administrator
posted Hide Post
JOHAN,

He thinks he won't have to use any rifle

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's an ad for a pay channel in France/Belgium.
When you want something badly, it's good that it comes quickly. (i.e. Bridget Jones' Diary is going to be shown soon on the channel)
What a good idea! Just the recipe for all you that root for the tommy when watching a nature documentary!

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote