THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What has been your most productive day in Africa?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What has been your most productive day in Africa?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Five days stand out but there were others as well.Both days I took my two buff in Makuti.Also again in Makuti when we were up close amongst a huge buff herd.The days I shot my leopard and elephant.Of these five days each was equal or as important.
The one day I was amongst the herd of buff was very exciting without shooting a buff.It was exciting because the herd was huge and held some very fine trophies.We were filming it and I knew that I would never experience such a moment again.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote