THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    The Hunting Game - New EBook - By Kevin Thomas

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hunting Game - New EBook - By Kevin Thomas
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted

Several years ago, Kevin Thomas began writing articles for Magnum, South Africa’s premier hunting and shooting magazine. As that publication’s Hunting & Rifles Editor, I had the pleasure of editing all Kevin’s work that we published. Having spent much of my life hunting in the very parts of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe of which Kevin writes, I knew from the outset that this was the real thing and that we had an exceptional hunter and descriptive writer in this man. I also had the pleasure of writing the reviews we published of his earlier books, so I am intimately acquainted with his work.

I can think of no one better qualified to tell the true story of southern Africa’s game country, the wonder of its wildlife, the violent political conflict in its recent past, and the tragedy that has ultimately resulted for the land, its wildlife and people alike. Kevin’s experience covers the full spectrum; he began as a game ranger for Rhodesia’s Dept of National Parks & Wildlife, then fought in the ‘bush war’ as a member of that country’s elite security forces, doing the most dangerous work of all, after which he spent the remainder of his career as a Professional Hunter and safari guide. Kevin has a genuine love for Africa and its wildlife, and this unmistakably comes through in his writing.

Gregor Woods Editor: Hunting & Rifles Magnum Magazine

The book is available on Amazon at the following link:-

The Hunting Game

It is also available on other EBook websites.

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
just FYI Kevin, the link takes you to the UK Amazon site and US buyers can't order from there. i went to the US Amazon Kindle site, entered the book and your name, brought it up, and bought it!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13386 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like some good reading material for my trip in October. I might need to buy one of those ne fangled contraptions. It would save on space.

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed all his previous books, and will download this one tonight.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68600 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted Hide Post
Hi all , thank you so much to those of you that have purchased a copy of my father's book.

I can ask you a favor to promote my father's latest book and his two previous books that are all available on Amazon and other EBook websites.

We would like to donate a percentage of our sales to add support to the fight against Rhino poaching.

I would also like to surprise my father by getting any of his three books into the Top 10 books on hunting.

Here are the links to his three books for clients in the USA.

Shadows in an African Twilight

Tracking the Memory

The Hunting Game

Please feel free to post comments on the Amazon site.

Thank you again for all your support.

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Well, I've just bought the two I didn't already own ....

Keep him writing and I'll keep buying.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just loaded "Shadows" on my Kindle. Looks like a good read!

A nation with dogs and whiskey beats Nazis. A nation with cats and spritzers is asking to be shoved around.

Posts: 85 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
just FYI Kevin, the link takes you to the UK Amazon site and US buyers can't order from there. i went to the US Amazon Kindle site, entered the book and your name, brought it up, and bought it!

He is on I Books, I just downloaded it.