Find
Notify
Tools

Test, SCI Reno
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted
Well, I just wanted to test the new site, and see if i have everything set up properly.

Thanks Saeed and Don.

So how many people are going to SCI in Reno, and will we be trying to get together???

Oh, and happy anniversary to me! Looks like I joined three years ago today...

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Mark,
I'll be in Reno Jan 27th & 28th.
Russ

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I fly into Reno on Wednesday and leave Saturday morning. We are staying at Harrahs. Our show days are Thursday and Friday. We plan to be at the Barns booth on Friday to meet the AR "Team".

The only evening functions we have tickets for are Wednesday when Oliver North speaks. I figure we can eat better and be better entertained "on the town" than with the rubber chicken crowd at SCI.

I am going there actively shopping for a DG hunt (buffalo and leopard). I will be looking for a bargin, so let me know is you run into a guaranteed hunt on 45"-plus buffalo and 180-pound leopard for $250 per day and no trophy fee. Big Grin

Posts: 1443 | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm there 27th & 28th, staying at the Hilton. I heard the Barnes Bullet booth @ 1500 hrs friday is the place to be.

Posts: 586 | Location: paloma,ca | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I'll be at Reno from Tuesday till Sunday, staying at Fitzgerlds hotel. I am very much looking forward to our AR meeting at 3pm at the Barnes booth. Doing dinner and drinks sounds like a plan!!!

See you all there!!!!!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Phil Shoemaker will be at SCI 26-28 at APHA and Wolfe Pub. booth.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I go it will only be wed and thur as I need to be in Vegas for the shot show on fri. MAybe I could hook up with some of you on one of those days.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fly in Monday, ski Tuesday, show Wed, Thur and Fri morning, custom gun builders guild show Fri afternoon, maybe ski again Sat and it's home on Sunday. Wife and I are staying at Harrahs. Is everyone meeting at the Barnes booth Fri at 3? Bob

Posts: 677 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there on Friday and Saturday if anyone wants to hook for drinks.

Posts: 584 | Location: Blue Island, IL | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My hunting partner and I will be there only Weds. and Thurs. [arriving Tuesday evening.]
On to the SHOT show on Friday. We're staying at Harrahs.

Les

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, staying at the Peppermill. Hope to spot some of you.

---
Eric Ching
"The pen is mightier than the sword...except in a swordfight."

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in Booth #928 beginning to end. Stop by and say hello.
Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will arrive Thursday, will attend convention and dinner Friday and Saturday. Will meet at Barnes booth Friday.
Bob

Posts: 201 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slingster:
I'll be there Friday and Saturday, staying at the Peppermill. Hope to spot some of you.

Eric,

My wife and I are staying at the Peppermill as well. I'll have my AR hat (most of the time). If you see me be sure to say hello.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I will be there the whole show, staying at Atlantis Hotel. Will have my cell phone (214) 543-8003. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHowell:
My hunting partner and I will be there only Weds. and Thurs. [arriving Tuesday evening.]
On to the SHOT show on Friday. We're staying at Harrahs.

Les
I will be there Wed and Thurs only as well. I too am staying at Harrahs. Then off to the Shotshow on Fri. What airline you on to Vegas?
PS To any board members, I'll have my AR hat on.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
I'll only be there on Saturday> Shumba, CChunter and his buddy from SW, My PH and friends from Zim will all be there, and drinks are on me!!!!

I wore my AR hat and hooked up with Retreever in Harare, so we ought to be able to find each other in Reno, NO?

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote