Find
Notify
Tools

Other African Forums?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted
In addition to this site I am aware of African Hunting Forum are there any others out there that discuss african hunting?

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
24hourcampfire has one

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
www.nitroexpress.com is more on rifles but has its African following.

also there is www.africanhunting.com

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
Bowsite also has an Africa section that sees alot of traffic. Of course its mostly related to bow hunting outfitters.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am a member of Africahunting.com. It is a rather new website nearing member # 3,000. It isn't the fastest moving forum but it isn't bad.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christian Snyder:
I am a member of Africahunting.com. It is a rather new website nearing member # 3,000. It isn't the fastest moving forum but it isn't bad.

It is hardly worth the log in for the sparcity of posts.

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
I started on HuntAmerica.com

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
www.africahunting.com is starting to come along. It does seem like many like to lurk and not post.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Von Gruff:
It is hardly worth the log in for the sparcity of posts.

Von Gruff.
Actually, it has picked up a lot as of late. You really need to give it a go and participate. It isn't quite as contentious as AR (yet) is at times but it does offer good conversations about hunting Africa.

Posts: 129 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: 04 October 2010Reply With Quote