THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Mahenge North Tanz with PH Paul Horsey questions

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mahenge North Tanz with PH Paul Horsey questions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi
I'm about to book a hunt in late July/early August. Anybody out there who has hunted this area and/or this PH? please give me an idea of what to expect (my first trip to Africa).

Posts: 193 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sidnye,
What will you be hunting?

If primarily buff, the bush may still be thick, grass long and difficult to spot game if the rains were good. I'm sure Paul will deliver in the end but it might mean you may not be as choosy on the size of buff you take.

If you are hunting cats, then it is an excellent time IMO and should not be a problem.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
If you search his name (Horsley or Horsely, it has been spelled both way in reports or posts here) you will find some info. I do not think you will find any the way you spelled it in your post (Horsey).

If you booked with Adam Clements Safari Trackers (or Mark Young) I imagine they can update you on conditions to expect.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM or e-mail myself or GDOG.

"shoot quick but take your time"

Posts: 451 | Location: drummond island MI USA | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dogs

I sent both you guys a pm

Posts: 193 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With Quote