THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    2011 Caldesi Award..and this years award goes to:

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Caldesi Award..and this years award goes to:
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was just copied this email......
------------------------------------

"Dear Mr. MC NATT III,

we are glad to inform you that your MOUNTAIN NYALA is the winner of the

CARLO CALDESI AWARD 2011

Congratulation for the magnificent trophy you have obtained!"
-------------------------------------
Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, congratulations not only to Mr. McNatt, but also to the Roussos clan and their staff! I personally thought Marc Watts' huge mountain nyala of a couple years ago should have won the Caldesi Award, but for better or worse, right or wrong, really big sheep seem to trump almost anything else. This is a very well-deserved and well-chosen award, not just the best trophy taken in the world last year, but in quite a few years! You guys are taking mountain nyala that would have seemed totally impossible a couple of decades ago. Well done! All best, Craig

Posts: 265 | Location: central california | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, Craig.
I pretty sure this is the first African Trophy to win the Caldesi Award.

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote