THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Fascinating Facts! Tigers With No STRIPES!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fascinating Facts! Tigers With No STRIPES!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Another stupid reporter calling lions tigers!

I think so called "animal lovers" - aka - as stupid idiots - seem to make this mistake.

I know an English lady here in Dubai who absolutely hates hunting.

And never misses an opportunity to make sure I know it.

A while back I met her in one of the shopping malls here, she had two friends visiting from England with her.

"Oh this is Saeed. He is a HUNTER. He likes to KILL animals. I understand you have been to Africa again, how many tigers did you kill this time??"

"Good morning ladies. Angela, I really wish you would try to learn a bit about nature and animals. There are no tigers in Africa. They live in India. But, I would not expect brainless idiots to know that. Have a nice day ladies"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68600 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Saeed, You are so polite!!!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great response! I'm going to use that one, as they also have something inaccurate to say!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of Biddleman
posted Hide Post
People have their heads up their asses way too much.

Next time you should tell her that you're planning on hunting the Albino Jackalope in Africa. She'll spend a month figuring out that one.

Posts: 134 | Location: Wrightsville, PA | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
That will puzzle her...Everybody knows Jackalopes are only found in Wyoming and a small area in south central Montana.

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I' seen jackalopes in southern New Mexico under a tequila full moon. Very hard to kill with anything less than a 375 H&H.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The English seem to be the worst when it comes to anti hunting sentiment.

What a lovely, brainless lady Cool

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I once saw a jackalope mate with a greater common blue bellied snipe.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impala#03:
I' seen jackalopes in southern New Mexico under a tequila full moon. Very hard to kill with anything less than a 375 H&H.

I use a 416 Rigby. You really don't need anything near that power level unless they attack.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 937 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Biddleman
posted Hide Post
My wife call me a jackalope almost daily...

Wait,....... that's jackass.

Posts: 134 | Location: Wrightsville, PA | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote