Find
Notify
Tools

Detroit SCI fund banquet.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted
I am heading to Detroit for a couple of events next week. 23-27 February. One is the Detroit SCI banquet. Any of you going to be there?

Martin

Posts: 168 | Location: Nokomis Florida | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martin, i will be there and look forward to meeting you in person. I am on London now heading home tomorrow. See you there.

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you. We are all set for Wednesday.Plan on going through Canada,so should be there around 1:00pm. I had a good conversation with the Dunns while in Harrisburg. We can chat about that when I see you on Wednesday. Safe Travel.

Martin

Posts: 168 | Location: Nokomis Florida | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be there if the doc releaes me to drive. Looking forward to seeing everyone if I can make it. I could really use the diversion and of course seeing many old friends is always a plus.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Heal up Mike and make a point of getting up here this weekend. Here's a link to the auction list....it's filled out nicely!

http://www.scidetroit.com/

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wish I could be there, miss you guys! Have a toddy for me and don't buy any OoA hunts! knife

~Ann

Posts: 19548 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Ann you should make a road trip and come visit!

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Annie..Annie..
Now I know you are just teasing but not everyone knows we tossed them out several years back. However, if you want to give me your credit card number I will be more than happy to see if I can hook you up. Wink Like Matt said you should make a road trip. I have another EEG scheduled for Fri and if the neurologist green lights me to drive I will be heading up. Really getting cabin fever at this point. The only way I can have that toddy is if I stop half the meds Im on for a day or two. Might be worth it at that. You guys know I could drink hard when I wanted to. Havent had any alcohol for so long Im sure I would be a cheap date at this point. Big Grin
Matt, It looks like the auction is coming together nicely. Hopefully I will see you this weekend.

Happiness is a warm gun

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Ann, you should have come with Jayne and me. Larry knows I am in town and has notified the proper LE officials rotflmo
We are staying at the Red Roof off Rochester Rd in Troy. Since all the KO sponsor money was pulled, I have to be budget concious. Still a nice clean place. I have slept in MUCH worse.
Meeting John and Vickie Greef at a auction/wine dinner. Does that mean wine is for dinner?

Matt, I will see you Friday. Hope to see you as well Mike.

Martin

one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Any of you guys at the Show see Doug Kok please tell him Phil said hi. I missed seeing him in Reno. If you get a chance it is apleasure to hunt with him.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4202 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any of you guys at the Show see Doug Kok please tell him Phil said hi. I missed seeing him in Reno. If you get a chance it is apleasure to hunt with him.

I'll be seeing him. In fact, I will probably be sitting in his booth most of the night. You are right, hunting with Doug is like hunting with one of your old hunting buddies.

Geronimo

Posts: 816 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Aweee, I miss you guys!

I know it's a good show and there is lots to see and do. Is the Sensory Safari there this year? I loved that aspect of the Detroit show more than anything else.

~Ann

Posts: 19548 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Miss you too Anne.

Phil, Doug will be there like always. Someone will be sure to pass on your greeting. I would say I would do it but still dont know if I am going yet.

Happiness is a warm gun

One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Hope to see you there.

Martin