THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Inane Things--- last page of SCI Magazine

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Inane Things--- last page of SCI Magazine
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
Jim,

I don't begrudge SCI or condemn their PAC activities. If it wasn't for SCI I doubt that there would be any point to having an African Big Game Hunting Forum.

Posts: 19333 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
I haven't been a fan either, but either I am changing or he is. I have had several conversations with him in the last two years -- including one last week -- and I think he is doing "better" work. He knows quite a bit about guns and hunting that never gets a mention in the magazine.

This particular piece was worth reading.

SCI is using the money they raise to our (hunters') benefit as an NGO at international and national wildlife fora, so I don't begrudge them the marketing. In fact I help.

jim

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Has anyone read this page in the SCI Magazine?
Seems like Mr Comus has either been reading my mind, or has finally come up with the "right stuff".

Posts: 3992 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Not that I am any Comus fan, but finally he has made comments that are true. I find it somewhat hypocritical though, as SCI and most everyone else, promotes and self promotes the crap out of anything that will turn a buck.

Maybe he is turning weary in his old age.

Posts: 19333 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote