THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Pete Millan - plse read - African DVD list

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pete Millan - plse read - African DVD list
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've now finished viewing Saeed's DVD's and need to pass them on to the next person (Pete Millan, I believe). I need a snailmail address please.

Have any others also had difficulty with viewing DVD 1?

Posts: 408 | Location: Johannesburg, RSA | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Rikki. Do you have the original with the printed photos on the cover or a copy? Were you part of the USA group or another?
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,

I have the set with the printed photos (African list). IIRC, it needs to go to Pete, then on to Zambia.

Posts: 408 | Location: Johannesburg, RSA | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Rikkie

Pete Millan
272 Pretorius St
Chroompark
Mokopane

Cell 083 455 7951

Cheers

pete

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Pete, I think you've got your signature mixed, unless your in-aws are Greek. It's Italian lovers, not Greek, in Heaven.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wink,

I've dated Italians, and I've dated a Greek.

No contest. But maybe that's just my experience.

If Chuck Norris dives into a swimming pool, he does not get wet. The swimming pool gets Chuck Norris.

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pete

I am on the list too, please send a copy to me before it goes to Zambia.

Posts: 51 | Location: RSA | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DRB
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Where is the problem here?

When I sent the DVD off, I also included the mailing list whith everyones details on it.... has this gone missing?

If you need to know who is on the list or where the DVD should be routed next, please let me know by PM.

Regards
Dave

Posts: 179 | Location: Durbanville, RSA | Registered: 15 April 2001Reply With Quote