New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Photo
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
In one of the hunt reports or in this section someone was telling us of their hunt and they had various photos of tents and camps they had. I think one was in the far north of Namibia and it showed a tent and behind the tent was a Tuffpak.
The factory would like to use that photo in their advertising.
I sent it to them months ago when I saw it but...they misplace the E mail and I can't recall who posted the story.
It was a couples hunt and plenty of photos and good story detailing what all they did.
Anyone recall that?
Many thanks and better tomorrows!
Mims

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Mims,

This is one I posted a couple of years ago. Probably not the one you are after, but it shows the tuffpak next to the door. This hunt took place in Zim. Hope this helps.

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Mims,

You're welcome, not a problem at all.

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Good Find Bowhunr!

In case a larger version is needed:

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well the AR crew came thru again. Terry Carr popped in and told me right where to find the story after Mike and Nick posted my photo for me.
Ask and ye shall receive! No better site than AR!!
I appreciate the help all.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw this photo on someones hunt report. Who posted it? I want to know if it would be ok for Tuffpak to use on their web site and in their brochures?
I would like to read about the hunt again.
Thanks Mike and Nicky for posting the photo ...
Wish I was in that tent tonight knowing I was going hunting in the morning!

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
O.K. Mims,

Here you go. This is a beautiful photo! I can see why tuffpak wanted it so bad.

BOWHUNR

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Nick,

I can't take credit for finding the photo, Mims emailed it to me and asked me to post it. He is looking for the owner so he can obtain permission to use it in an add. I am simply the "middle man".

BOWHUNR

one of us
posted Hide Post
I know some of you have great memories and this was someones hunt report with all kinds of photos and one of the photos showed a tent on a wood platform I think but away from other tents and in the middle of the desert...it was someone's Namibia hunt I think. Sure need that one photo.
Put your thinking caps on please.