New
Find
Notify
Tools

bob parson problem elephant video
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
That is a great video to show anti elephant hunters. A lot of people don't realize how destructive elephants can be, or how many people a problem animal can feed.

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Reading the posted comments leaves one shaking his head in frustration... can't argue or talk logically with a lynch mob! Well Bob, I applaud you and will see how I and our company CAN support you!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Like an overturned beer truck in New Orleans.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19362 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like an overturned beer truck in New Orleans.

Dude, you're bad... but you always make me laugh.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Bob,
My company uses Go-Daddy and will continue to do so...even more, pass it on to others!
Congrats,
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Starvation means nothing to people who can just trot down to a store and stock-up. A lot of those comments indicate just how divorced from reality a lot of people are. Meat is made in the store butchery and milk is found in a bottle. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I can't view the film for some reason; all I can get is the audio. However trying to get through the thick skulls of the anti hunter and PiTA-heads is akin to cutting a raw diamond with a $3 pocketknife, a lost cause! All you are left with is a dull knife

........................... old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bob Parsons is a hero in my eyes! Those people over there are starving compared to folks in other parts of the world.

Mr. Parsons and hunting party saved those crops and humans from starving down the road. Let us not forget the danger of trying to eradicate 3 bull elephant in the dark of night. He and hunting party were in an extremely dangerous positon. Hats off to you and your party Bob!

Posts: 334 | Location: America | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess this means non Zim. residents can hunt PAC Elephants? Can someone confirm this?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
so, was it a bull???

i bet all those people destroyed some crops too Big Grin

fat chicks inc.

Posts: 475 | Location: Belgien | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venda axe:
I guess this means non Zim. residents can hunt PAC Elephants? Can someone confirm this?

Nonresidents have always able to hunt PAC animals in Zimbabwe, they just can't bring any part of it home. The PAC animal is the property of the state!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That appears to be Ian Gloss of the African Safari Company standing just behind the narrator in the first segment.

Regards, D. Nelson

one of us
posted Hide Post
We at American Hunter launched a new blog this month called "The Bullshooters". Our goal is to bust myths in the hunting/shooting community and honestly evaluate product claims. We covered the Parson's video & PETA's myths about elephants in the latest segment.

Take a look at it & feel free to post comments, criticisms, or ideas for myths that you'd like to see "busted".

http://www.americanhunter.org/...hunting/#listbutblog

Thanks

Posts: 990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the line about deer here being the eqivalent to Ele's in Africa....well said....Ele's with the help of AR's are destroying their own habitat. And African govt's giving in to "tourist" orgs that threaten boycotts are perhaps the worse enemy of ele's----they need to be culled in RSA Kruger Park, Botswana, and areas of Zambia not to mention triple over population in Zimbabwe.

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Tom. For some reason folks throw sound management practices out the window for "cute" animals.

Posts: 990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote