New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reno Virgin
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well I take off in a few hours to my very first SCI convention. I am really looking forward to it. Unfortunatly I will be going by myself.
I am all geared up and ready to buy a hunt of some sort. The Lap top is packed so that I can do a bit of reaserch if someone catches my eye. I have all my info packed, hotel is booked. (Grand Siera)

Are there any MUST see or MUST do's while at the convention?

Thanks Guys
Jamie

Posts: 108 | Location: Calgary | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
You Must have a few drinks and few laughs and you must enjoy it . do not start spending like my wife lol

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Prepare for total overload, and have a great time. May want to check out Animal Artistry open house, they are at 1190 Terminal way, just north of the airport. They are open at 07:30 AM during convention week.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Come to the AR get together at the Giraffe Bar - 3 PM on Friday.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
If you have time the short, scenic trip to Virginia City is worth the effort. Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3316 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Check out the American Custom Gun Guild show at the Silver Legacy.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3831 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote