THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Latest on Zim Conservancies from the Reno Convention

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest on Zim Conservancies from the Reno Convention
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am just now back from Reno and it seems the indigenizing(sp)of the Save or other conservancies is not going to happen. Bookings are going forward and in fact Barrie Duckworth's Mokore Safaris still has 3 buffalo left for '06.

I spent quite some time talking to Gary and Neil Duckworth and they seemed quite confident that hunting would go along as it has through all the strife in their country.

'O5 was excellent for Mokore with big buff, elephant, leopard and 2 truly magnificent lion.

If your are interested contact me.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Excellent news on the Save Conservancy!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, do you have a pic or description of the Duckworth '05 elephant?

How many bull elephant are taken on the Save Conservancy per year?

___

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan,

This is what I know about Barrie's '05 elephants. On the Save itself they have taken one bull on their concession per year recently. These bulls have been in the 40+ pound class. In total in '05 they shot 15 elephant bulls with 8 exceeding 60 pounnds and the largest being 75. The biggest bulls they shot this year came from the western forestry areas of Kazuma & Nagamo Sikumi.

I have no e-mailable or postable pics of their elephants. I can send you a brochure copy if you would like. Of course if you are really interested I can provide references who can give you their first hand experiences.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote