THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    CMS Q1 Dande Anti Poaching Newsletter

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CMS Q1 Dande Anti Poaching Newsletter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nhoro
posted
Well done Buzz and Myles on the Q1 DAPU Newsletter, but more importantly the results. Nice format and presentation, and the results are fantastic. Based on your description of the rains, Dande must be beautiful right now. With the rains and greatly reduced poaching, the wildlife should do very well! Keep it up!

JEB Katy, TX

Already I was beginning to fall into the African way of thinking: That if
you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on
the animal's terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the
day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely
killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed
because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always
recapture the day - Robert Ruark

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
Congrates to both. I am a Zimbabwean and their reputation here amongst the locals is without doubt what all safari companies should aim for. If only more of the local operators could follow their lead we would be looking at a different situation here. Keep it up guys

Posts: 3 | Location: zimbabwe | Registered: 20 February 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I don't the see Q1 report on the site. Is there a link you can share?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tha DAPU Newsletter is testimony to how Buzz and Myles run the whole CMS operation. From personal dealings with Buzz, Myles and Kirsty I am not in the least surprised by their sterling reputation - well earned and much deserved. That's a most encouraging DAPU report guys, and great result. Keep up the good work.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote