Find
Notify
Tools

Mugabe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Today is Robert Mugabe's 90th birthday.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I HOPE HE CHOKES ON HIS BIRTHDAY DAY CAKE

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
As they say, the good die young.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hell needs time to prepare. . . . . . . . .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
God's Edsel.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
apparently the country is now in the midst of a weekend celebration. i guess we won't be hearing from the Zim members as they will be too busy partying! rotflmo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13433 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
I have four bottles of bubbly at all times in my fridge, each one to celebrate the occasion when one of four SOBs point their toes skywards. Wink

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post
And to crown it all , on Sunday he will be having his birthday party at Marondera that will be costing 1 million USD..................

Posts: 109 | Location: Mooketsi& Phalaborwa Limpopo Province RSA | Registered: 13 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
I have four bottles of bubbly at all times in my fridge, each one to celebrate the occasion when one of four SOBs point their toes skywards. Wink

Don't advertize it too much - they might bury them face down just to spite you from popping a cork. animal

Picture of SAF
posted Hide Post
The bastard looks exactly like 30 years ago !!!! He will probably turn 120 . Sure he has a pact with the devil ..... Sorry got that wrong .... He is the devil !!!

Richard Lemmer
Safari Afrika
www.safariafrika.net
richard@safariafrika.net
USA 480 363 6398. ( DEC to end March )
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages.../310296474391?ref=hl

Posts: 24 | Location: Waterberg Mountains , Limpopo , South Africa | Registered: 04 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm 100% sure of two, Mugabe and Zuma. Who is the other two? I guess one is Obumer. rotflmo

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I too am curious who the other 3 are. C'mon tell us!

Posts: 481 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 20 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rxgremlin:
quote:

Zuma? Mhhmnn! I will have get another bottle.

Bob, Sam, A previous SA President for selling 32 down the river and a former SADF officer who tried to sell me down the river. Never forgotten and will never forgive the yellow bastard! Not too far off for him, I hear his cells are mutating in a strange manner. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scriptus,

If you really want to screw with his mind, do something nice for him before he kicks.

Posts: 10368 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rxgremlin:
quote:

Zuma? Mhhmnn! I will have get another bottle.

Bob, Sam, A previous SA President for selling 32 down the river and a former SADF officer who tried to sell me down the river. Never forgotten and will never forgive the yellow bastard! Not too far off for him, I hear his cells are mutating in a strange manner. Cool

You need another for Jooliyus as well. Although unless he succumbs to AIDS he's likely to outlive us both.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Don't listen to these guys, Bob. I want to protect my next safari so I wish you a happy birthday and many more.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
Don't listen to these guys, Bob. I want to protect my next safari so I wish you a happy birthday and many more.
Cal

Damn, but that cold up there messes with cranium capacity, function and capability. Roll Eyes Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Cal

Damn, but that cold up there messes with cranium capacity, function and capability. Roll Eyes Big Grin

So, that explains my behavior over the years?!
Cheers, mate.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Cal

So, that explains my behavior over the years?!
Cheers, mate.
Cal

I am only too glad to help, for meds, I would recommend a good single malt, probably with minimum ice as you have enough of the damn stuff! tu2 Big Grin

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
ICE IN MALT?

Oh the shame!!!!!!!

A little water perhaps but NEVER ice!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only free range organic ice from an endangered glacier is appropriate for a single malt!

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Can't be doing with any ice in malt...... it kills all the subtleties so you might as well be drinking a cheap blend as a good malt.

Add a little good water and all those subtleties come to the fore which is why the Scots call it releasing the dragon. Smiler

However, I'd always be happy to pour a good healthy dollop of malt for Mad Bob just as long as I could add a strychnine mixer to it. Wink

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
A mozambique drill is perfect for this baboon that ruined the life of so many people ,thats a perfect gift MOZAMBIQUE DRILL .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3617 | Location: Verdi Nevada | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Can't be doing with any ice in malt...... it kills all the subtleties so you might as well be drinking a cheap blend as a good malt.

Add a little good water and all those subtleties come to the fore which is why the Scots call it releasing the dragon. Smiler

HHmmnn? Sage advice coming from a smoker, subtleties indeed? Besides the word 'probably' was used. stir Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:

HHmmnn? Sage advice coming from a smoker, subtleties indeed? Besides the word 'probably' was used. stir Roll Eyes

Doug

Trust me my friend..... pour two identical malts, add water to one and ice to the other and then try both (holding the liquid in your mouth for a moment or two..... preferably the water one first.

There's a massive difference. Smiler beer tu2

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
I either drink it neat or with one ice cube. I think I had 9 doubles at the AH gathering in Reno last year with Heineken chasers and I was the adult supervision lol. Good think I led my group out of Rambullions before the ruckus started ...

Smiler

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4780 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The devil doesn't want competition

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

posted 23 February 2014 06:53 Hide Post

Cal

LOl, I second that. I will be there for 18 days in July/August of this year.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
A mozambique drill is perfect for this baboon that ruined the life of so many people ,thats a perfect gift MOZAMBIQUE DRILL .

Nah! A big block of ice, stand the bastard on it with a reasonable length of good woven hemp fixed above and the other fashioned into a good neck tie. Let him reflect as the ice melts.