New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: My first safari - need help
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi JB - its baboonbreeder not baboonf***er lets get that straight from the start...and yes, the swedish girls, or at least most of them, are a much more appealing option than them baboons...although I have seen one or two sexy baboons in my time!

Anyway - if you look by your name when you sign in you should see a little flashing envelope...just click on it - i have sent you some few small details...

cheers,
andy

Posts: 133 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 24 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Baboonbreeder

First of all - knowing the swedish girls I most admit that I don't understand your preference for baboons

But anyway - I planed on going in april and would like to hunt traditional plains game like kudu, impala, bushbuck and so on, which sould be on the plains in the countries mentioned.

Jaco - I just sent you a mail !

Posts: 8 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 10 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Please contact me on jacohu@mweb.co.za and I will give information on my outfit.
Regards
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience
jacohu@mweb.co.za

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alright then guys...ready...steady.....GO!!!!
jb375, when do you want to go and are there any species that you are especially interested in? Sometimes the species you are looking for will decide which country you will hunt in.

Posts: 133 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 24 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi guys

I'm in the wonderful process of planing my first safari and dont quiet know which country to visit. My choices are as follow (and not in any particular order): South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and mayby Zambia. Can your guys recommend any outfitters in these counties. I'm only after plains game

Thanks a lot

Happy hunting

Jesper

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I did my first safari in SA and it was great so I did my second there too. Next year I�ll be going to SA (there is a waterbuck there that has my name on it -boha saw it first but it is really mine!) and then on to Namibia. You can��t go wrong going to SA as long as you hunt with a reputable outfitter, same goes for Zim and Nam. Priceways Botswana and Zambia are in their own league. If you want to you can try www.tgsafari.co.za, Tino arranged my first hunt and it was more than I had hoped for. Just give him your budget and see what he can do.

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
I'll be hunting with Lochi next summer, and so far all indications are good.

Don't overlook Namibia for your first plains game hunt. Hunting areas are large, game is plentiful, hunting is great, the country is stable and friendly, and the prices are right. My dad and I recently went on our first safari with Vaughan Fulton and had the time of our lives. I heartily recommend his operation. Hit the review forum and you'll see many glowing reports of his operation.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi JB

You can try Lochi for a good hunt in South Africa.
Whatever you do ENJOY YOUR HUNTING!!!

Cheers

Wimpie

Posts: 166 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 14 September 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot everyone. This gives me something to work with.

I will keep you posted on the project and what I deside to do and where to go

So long.