New
Find
Notify
Tools

OLN
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What happened to "Dangerous Game" on OLN???? I saw the first show and liked it, but now can't find it listed on their webpage.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering the same thing. I hope they don't stop with just one episode!

This link: http://www.olntv.com/showviewer.asp?sid=244

It used to have show times and listings for it, but it looks like they may have called it quits? Frowner

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked for it as well and couldn't find anything.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
No mention anywhere on the Search area of the OLN web site. Must have dropped it.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you guys but I am really getting tired of Tred Barta, Bull Riding, and Buckmasters (and most of them are re-runs). Why can't we get something decent on OLN. Hey! Let's all start some sort of letter/e-mail writing campaign. Can we get one of our moderators to take that over and get something sent to OLN that will allow some programs of substance? What does everyone think of that? Anyone else tired of the same old boring, useless programs on OLN or am I needing to be committed to Parkview?

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Ahh come on guys. Doesn't week long Lance Armstrong specials or hours of volley ball make up for the lack of hunting? Big Grin

Seems to me that OLN is on its way along that same path the Sports Afield took at one time. With hope they'll see the light, too.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind that "The Tour De France†is coming up in July. 24/7 bike riding, I can hardly wait!thumbdown

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 251 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I signed up for e-mail reminders on it. Tuned in to the last one I got and it was deer hunting, REaL DANGEROUS. I guess falling out of a tree stand would make it such!

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote