Find
Notify
Tools

A smile for all the Afrophiles
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted
After the South African Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, " Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona . " The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.
The guy from Black Label says, " I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers' " , a Black Label.' The bartender gives him one.
The guy from Millers says, " I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Millers. " He gets it.
The guy from Castle Lager sits down and says, " Give me a Coke. " The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.
The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, " Why aren't you drinking a Castle?'
The Castle president replies, " Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I. "
Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds right to me, but you'll catch hell anyway.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
At Disney World, the guy walking into the England pavilion asks for a Miller Lite. "Sir, we only serve refreshments in keeping with the theme of the land represented here" came the response. "Well, bring me whatever ya got that's closest, then" the guest replied. So, he was served a nice, cold glass of water!

Posts: 4881 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNagel:
At Disney World, the guy walking into the England pavilion asks for a Miller Lite. "Sir, we only serve refreshments in keeping with the theme of the land represented here" came the response. "Well, bring me whatever ya got that's closest, then" the guest replied. So, he was served a nice, cold glass of water!

Hang on there a minute, don't the Poms drink warm piss out a tap?? stir

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How to get a norwegian guy watch the tv when cricket is on Wink

Posts: 1091 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Svineyakt: That's awesome bro!

beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16631 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I have some biltong, a braai and a cold castle, I am happy. If I am sitting thinking about todays hunt ang looking forward to tomorrows hunt with all of the above its perfect Smiler

Posts: 1091 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like the joke, but Coors is made from Rocky Mountain spring waters, or so they claim. I'm not sure there isn't a horse involved somewhere. Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
I like the joke, but Coors is made from Rocky Mountain spring waters, or so they claim. I'm not sure there isn't a horse involved somewhere. Big Grin

I heard it was a panther...

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote