THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anybody going to the NRA Convention?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody going to the NRA Convention?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The NRA convention is being held in Houston this coming weekend. Who's going? It should be a good one.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
We've got about a 150 mile drive to get there but we will be there mid Morning on Sat.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
I'll be there friday and sunday.

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
I was so set to attend, but my brother is coming into town. I cannot get out of it as it is a serious business trip. Frowner

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin

one of us
posted Hide Post
We will be there in booth #2436 right next to the Barnes booth.
Come by and see us!

Melody Rutkowski
www.long-grass.com

Posts: 151 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Friday.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
I took Friday and Saturday off to go.Hopefully I can see it all Friday and hit the range Saturday if the weather is good.

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was gonna go, but have to go to NY instead. Geesh, Houston or NY, what a choice. Roll Eyes

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gatogordo: I was gonna go, but have to go to NY instead. Geesh, Houston or NY, what a choice.

Yeah, NY loves the NRA and its ilk.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I was referring to the urban nature of the pair as well as the traffic. Personally, I'd rather make a whole lot less money than live in either place, but chac un a son gout (without the appropriate accents).

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote