THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Ray A. in his later years out for a stroll...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Ray A. in his later years out for a stroll...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted
NO?? It can't be!!
Ray's mane is not in such a bad shape?! Is it?

B.Martins

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 180 | Location: Mt. Vernon,Ohio, USA | Registered: 14 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which one is Mr. Atkinson?

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
I have an uncle who worked for a zoo some time ago. I forget what his job at the zoo was but once he brought home a lion cub. His father was there and thought of how interesting it would be to take the lion on a walk. He got to about the end of the driveway before the lion decided the weather was to cold and it wanted to go back inside. His father spent the rest of the night cursing the lion for not cooperating. My uncle later went on to conduct safari's in Botswana.

Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
That small creature in the red looks like tender lion bait.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote