THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone every hunt with Scott Baily or Andre Esterhuizen

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone every hunt with Scott Baily or Andre Esterhuizen
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking at an Elephant hunt in 2011 with Matupula Hunters. I'm told I would be hunting with Scott Baily or Andre Esterhuizen. I've never met either of these gentlemen.

Thanks for the feedback.

Posts: 75 | Location: South Louisiana | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
TwicePipes......have spent some time with both of these Gentlemen in the bush and they are both very competent Professional Hunters.They take alot of pride in what they do and are also alot of fun to be around!Matapula too run a very efficient operation and am sure you will have a great Elephant Hunt in 2011.Where will you be hunting as a matter of interest?

Posts: 22 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good PH's. If you hunt with Chappie ask him about team Noah and the COTH award....that should be highly entertaining (but totally unprintable on a public forum Wink)

Posts: 244 | Location: Zimbabwe/Sweden | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never hunted with Andre but did a 30 day hunt with Scott in 2003 or 2004. We hunted Matetsi, Charisa and Chete. That was Scott's first or one of his first DG safaris as a newly licensed DG PH. He appied under Gomez Adams and few PHs in Zim have more elephant experience than Gomez. He was quite good with elephant. He made a few newbie PH mistakes (nothing serious)and I am sure with the added years experience would be an excellent PH.
465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
TP, shoot me an email at the address below w/some details, and I'll try to help. Excluding the most lovable of PH's who post on this forum Smiler, it's often about the "match up", and where one guy might get along with a certain PH, the next guy might not.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote