THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Westley Richards Representative Africa?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westley Richards Representative Africa?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone on AR know if Westley Richards have an appointed agent or representative in South Africa? If not who would be the best person to contact in South Africa, dealer, collector or even knowledgeable ethusiast

I am looking to have a WR valued. It is not for sale, just want an accurate and realistic valuation.

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
why dont you email westley richards themselves with ser no and some photos? or ask them if they have a rep in SA

Posts: 81 | Location: uk and zambia | Registered: 27 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many, Simon Clode, the owner is a good friend of mine. I will see him next week at the southern side by side and can get you some contact information. I think he can do something towards a valuation on the gun with good photos (if for insurance). The key to double rifle value as he has told me numerous times is going to depend on the bores so you will need very solid photos of the bores.

Regards,

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would suggest Roger Stockbridge in Pretoria. MRS Techniques. Not sure of his number, but his son Guy is also in the business, and his number and e-mail are +27823220778, guy@mrst.co.za. Roger is an avid collector, and has an amazing collection of Winchesters. He's been in the business for decades and they do great custom/repair work too on non-collectibles.

One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post
One of the most knowledgeable persons in SA regarding fine vintage and collectable fire-arms is Andrew Tonkin +27828816194 / rigbysa@iafrica.com

Posts: 109 | Location: Mooketsi& Phalaborwa Limpopo Province RSA | Registered: 13 August 2012Reply With Quote