New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks !
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looks like my post was deleted ? Nice to know....

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't take it seriously boet, some mods just don't like you talking about your braks distaste for the neighbours.

Anyhow, when I lived in Walmerheights, (Beethoven ave) my house had 6 foot brick walls, my GSP's used to climb the wals, and sit on top like garden gnomes, needles to say - I never had any unwanted disturbances or unsolicited calls. Then one day some does took a shot at one of my dogs with a pellet gun.

I figured out who did it and went and had a little chat about it, needles to say it never did happen again.

Anyhow, is PE these days, still windy?

Posts: 217 | Location: BC - Canada | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Lal

It'll probably have been moved to something like the miscellaneous or dogs forum because it's not related to African hunting.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lal:
Looks like my post was deleted ? Nice to know....

Your post has nothing to do with African hunting, if you had posted it in a relevant forum it will still be there.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apologies to all ! I suppose I should have posted in the Miscellaneous Forum, but was not thinking clearly at the time. Regards..
Bvekenya, PE is even windier these days ! I thought we only really had windy days around Quail Season, but it seems the weather pattern has changed completely !

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote