Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff Cooper's "C Stories"
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted
I visited last week with Jeff and Janelle Cooper in Paulden, AZ, and their daughter Lindy in Phoenix, and was told that Cooper's new book titled "C Stories" is scheduled to be available for sale by the NRA Annual Meeting in April. I thought some of you might be interested to get advance notice.

The book consists of essays organized into four sections: War, Hunting, Guns, and Diversities.

In addition to the regular hardback edition, there will be a leather-bound and signed special edition of 100 copies. The regular hardback is $50, and the special edition is $250 ($10 shipping/handling for each).

Wisdom Publishing is accepting advance orders on both editions, and several of the leather-bound ones are already spoken for. If you're interested, send a check or money order to:

Wisdom Publishing
1840 East Warner Road, Box 238
Tempe, AZ 85284

If you're buying a leather-bound special edition, you can request a specific number (first come, first served, of course).

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Man, how long was this endeavor in the making? I first heard about it close to ten years ago as just an idea.

one of us
Picture of Slingster
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: I've heard that half of the special edition leather-bound copies are spoken for, so if you're interested, now's the time to order one.

Posts: 1079 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
From my own experience, I can tell you it takes a whole bunch of time for a book to evolve from the idea stage to a printed product. For mine, it took a bit less than ten years. I started writing stories in 1995, and it was published in January of this year.

Congratulations to Jeff.

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote