THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    25 more days until I get on the big bird for my first trip to Namibia

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25 more days until I get on the big bird for my first trip to Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
all I have to do now is pack and get one more shot.

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
I've got 2 days! Can't believe it. I'm packed and as ready as I will ever be. My only concern now is a catastrophe before flight time. Nearly poked my right eye out yesterday, and about broke my ankle this AM while shed hunting.

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
17 days and counting!

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
75 more days for me. Seems as if it will never get here.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote