THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Looking for good deal on Plains game

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Looking for good deal on Plains game
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I can send you for $150 per day plus trophy fees..Big holding of land from 40,000 acres to 500,000 acres...A great hunt and I have been booking for these folks for many years now...Terry who posts here has been and I have a world of references...

I also can send you with Pierre van Tonder if you go before July 1, and a bunch of folks here have hunted with Pierre on several ocassions, including our host Saeed... Pierres plainsgame hunts are $250. per day 1x1 and $210. per day 2x1 plus trophy fees and his trophy fees are a bit less than the above so it about evens out on cost....

I have brochures if your interrested.

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is Pierre hunting for the daily rate of $250.00 per day, one on one?

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I have a beautiful 17,500 acre property in the Limpopo containing the game you want. The trophy quality is very good and I expect a lot of good trophies to come out of there in 2005. We can do very basic accomodations (not fancy) for $200 a day per hunter -or- the fancy 5 star lodge for $350 per day, 1X1.

No, we are not the cheapest but we have a very nice property containing naturally occuring game. Our hunts are walk and stalk/fair chase and we'll have proper set up for archers as well.

We pick up and return you to Joburg. This is open to anyone who is interested.

aspenhill@triton.net

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lb404,
he is hunting his place and another in Kwa Zulu natal.

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote