THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Zim Government to give land back to white farmers???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zim Government to give land back to white farmers???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't read the article due to annoying subscription pop-up but isn't white farmer land confiscation still happening in Zim, although not media worthy anymore ?
Or, have they finally exhausted the total of farms to confiscate ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2082 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
I have read the article stating it is the plan.

Just how many displaced farm owners will accept the offer of a Government well known for its BS, remains to be seen. I can't see farmers accepting these words, ploughing capital back in to now derelict farms and then reaping the profits. How lo g before the Government takes the productive farms away again?

Fool me once, you are the fool.
Fool me twice, I am the fool.

Posts: 536 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This sort of report has been going on for a while.

All bloody nonsense.

I know a person who bought a farm under the governments guarantee that it would not be taken away.

They lied, and took it off him.

He is German.

Anyone putting any money in Africa is stark raving mad!

African politicians are the only ones in the world worse than those in the West, or the rest of the world.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
The Zimbabwe government has been in contact with prior owners to see if they would come back.

I know one owner and they asked the Zimbabwe official who would provide the money to rebuild their lost farm/ranch. Like to replace the animals, fences and farm equipment that were destroyed or taken. A major rebuilding that would take many hundred of thousands of US dollars. The buildings have been destroyed and would need to be rebuilt. Plus, there would be no guarantee that it would not be taken again.

Years to build up a place, destroyed in few months, this is not an easy fix. I am not sure how Zimbabwe government plans to remove all the citizens living on the old farm/ranch and remove all their items and belongings, or where would they would relocate them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
The Zimbabwe government has been in contact with prior owners to see if they would come back.

I know one owner and they asked the Zimbabwe official who would provide the money to rebuild their lost farm/ranch. Like to replace the animals, fences and farm equipment that were destroyed or taken. A major rebuilding that would take many hundred of thousands of US dollars. The buildings have been destroyed and would need to be rebuilt. Plus, there would be no guarantee that it would not be taken again.

Years to build up a place, destroyed in few months, this is not an easy fix. I am not sure how Zimbabwe government plans to remove all the citizens living on the old farm/ranch and remove all their items and belongings, or where would they would relocate them.

It is very very hard to go back to law and order after the government supported crimes to take over the farms!

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they give farms back they acknowledge it was wrong to take them, and they would also be responsible for damage incurred and imprisoning those who took the farms. None of that will happen.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Chances are its a scheme to get US dollars, then rebuild and screw the Americans, usually works..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42156 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Three factors to consider when dealing with the governments of Zimbabwe and RSA:
1) They are totally corrupt;
2) They are totally incompetent;
3) They are VERY racist (anti-white).
These factors must be kept in mind in ANY dealings with their government agencies.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
Three factors to consider when dealing with the governments of Zimbabwe and RSA:
1) They are totally corrupt;
2) They are totally incompetent;
3) They are VERY racist (anti-white).
These factors must be kept in mind in ANY dealings with their government agencies.

Apart from number 3, this applies to all governments.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I am skeptical of this offer, there is little doubt that getting the agricultural sector functioning again would be the best/fastest way to get the economy functioning again.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
While I am skeptical of this offer, there is little doubt that getting the agricultural sector functioning again would be the best/fastest way to get the economy functioning again.

You must be dreaming!

African politicking somewhat is common sense??

If they did Africa would competing with Euro[d in economic terms by now!