Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bore Shoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted
Anybody in or around the Phoenix area interested in a big bore shoot the Phoenix Chapter SCI is having, all are welcome. I am on the committee & can field any questions. GMA is bringing about 10 rifles along with some other interesting members firearms.

All info @ phxsci.org

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3542 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When and where?

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go to the phxsci.org on line flier
Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3542 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may be if it is at the right time.. I'll go to the site and check it out.

On a side note, we (AZ chapter) are having our upcoming dinner in a couple of weeks down here.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may be coming down for your fundraiser. Come on up and shoot a few of these things, it would be nice meet you as well.
Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nganga,

Might want to modify the title ----

"Big Bore Shoot Phoenix/Scottsdale"

Sounds like fun.... but I'll be in Idaho beer

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]

in or around the Phoenix area

The reality is, most members of this chapter live in Mesa/Scottsdale/Ahwatukee. I think I'm the only westside trash on the BOD.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve,

I'll be working our dinner that night.. If you make it, PM me on here and we'll make sure to introduce ourselves to one another and I'll buy you a cold one while we're there.

If I make the big bore shoot, I'd love to give some of those calibers listed a crack.. I may even bring my own 470 (Chapuis) and throw some lead with it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scottyboy,

The two that interest me are the .585 GMA and the .577NE. Your Fundraiser is the 31st?. Is Gavin still on the Board?

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fundraiser dinner is on the 10th.

I must say that those two calibers are on the list to try out too!