THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone been with Inyathi Hunters in Zim?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone been with Inyathi Hunters in Zim?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have a friend that is looking at hunting with Inyathi Hunters (?), a safari company operation in Zim. Anyone out there have any experience with them?
THanks

Posts: 10264 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have hunted in their areas two times before - excellent

Posts: 186 | Location: 9750 Honningsvaag, Norway | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last year they were good, the concession is huge and lots of sand country. The camp is great. I transfered a permit to shoot an elephant there, which I did. About a 50 pounder, my personal best. Lots of pans of Water to draw in the game in with. Peter Johnston devloped that concession years ago and did a brilliant job. The roads are good well layed out and it is a HUGE concession. For elephants its the best in Matetsi.

The cat hunting there isnt the best because its mostly sand country so the cats just pass through. On unit 5 across the road which I know very well the cat hunting is much better.

Find out who the outfitter is and let me know then I can answere your question better. If its "Out of Africa" or some other South African company hunting under a Zim licence then I wouldnt recommend it.

But as Far as the land itself is concerned its great, one of the best concessions in Zim. The camp is great too because its right next to the main road so there is electricity. The real concern here is who is running the show not the concession. Last year they subleased to a few people as I remember.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote