Find
Notify
Tools

Manuel Revert Safaris?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
Have any of you hunted with these guys? They have a private reserve in Zululand, RSA that is a little over 100,000 acres where you can hunt all of the Big 5. Check out the website.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Those DG Trophy fees make TZ look Cheap.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eland Slayer - other than white rhino, RSA would not be my first choice in hunting any of the big five.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They sure look like a booking agency.

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 6_5X57
posted Hide Post
I think Manuel Revert is an Spanish hunting broker. The operates with several companies thoughout the world.

Ignacio Colomer

Posts: 152 | Location: Almeria (Spain) | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
I wasn't planning on hunting any Big 5 with them. I was just curious as to what their reputation might be. What about for plains game? We are probably going to RSA for our 2nd safari. We have our first booked in Namibia for summer '07. I'm not sure if we'll want to go to RSA for more plains game or to TZ for buff.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$10,000 trophy fee for a cape buffalo? animal

Technically a white rhino is not big five, eh? Gotta be a black rhino to complete your big five, eh?

They are cheaper than elephant with this outfit. White rhino are just too peaceful and stupid to qualify as big five, what?

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote