New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some very good operators
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My hunting and fishing stuff has been totally turned upside down as my Mom has had some serious health issues.

Mokore
Tholo
Acute Angling

Have all been super accommodative and helpful. None of them contractually needed to do anything but all of them have been flexible, helpful and just plain good people.

I really appreciate all their help and hope to hunt and fish with them for many years to come.

They all have my highest recommendation as operators.

Thanks

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I hope the health issues get sorted out. Fairgame was very gentlemanly to me in a similar circumstance.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
The ability and willingness of an outfitter to work with a client to reschedule due to an emergency is always a sign of strong character, trustworthiness and plain, old good business sense. No doubt it causes them hardship and money to cover time that has been blocked out for that trip. But we often have to book a year or two in advance and life happens... from illness, to family emergencies, business issues etc. So an outfitter that works with a client to salvage a trip is always high on my recommended list.

Hats off to those listed above!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope mom gets well soon.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

First off I hope your Mom is fine. Next being familiar with Mokore for many years now, I can tell you from personal experience that they are more than accommodating when I've had a client need to reschedule or even cancel. Of course it depends on the particular circumstance but Mokore has been great to work with.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Well wishes for your mother.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your mom.

I hope she gets well soon and you can go hunting and fishing.

And hats off to the outfitters and professional hunters who are decent enough to be understanding and do full fill heir clients wishes.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wishing your mom the best.

Cheers to the operators listed above.

Posts: 1823 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
All the best to your Mom, Mike.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your family.

As is often times mentioned, no need to ever compromise a hunt when there are great operators like these in business.

Very good of you to mention their names.

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote