Notify
Tools

Tom Baldry
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
Hi All,

Saeed has kindly allowed me to put up an ad here on behalf of my son Tom who is undergoing a gap year prior to University.

Tom is looking for work and if any of you could point him in the right direction we would be most grateful. He will seek the require work visa and cover his flights etc.

Tom's attributes are that he is hard working, practical and quick to learn. He comes with a clean driving license and has youth, strength and energy on his side.

He has worked with me for a couple of seasons and did a stint in Australia working on a couple of sheep farms and in pool construction. However his working visa here has now expired.

Tom can forward a brief resume of his qualifications and work experience to any interested parties.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9954 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
he's a good guy tu2

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to him in finding his way in the world.

The way the world is going these days I'm glad my time is just about up.
I sure wouldn't want to be a young person looking
at starting out in life now. Though I'd bet most of our ancestors have been saying the same thing for the past thousand years.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6008 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ismith
posted Hide Post
What kind of job is he looking for?

What force or guile could not subdue,
Thro' many warlike ages,
Is wrought now by a coward few,
For hireling traitor's wages.

Posts: 262 | Location: Montana | Registered: 17 January 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Thanks all and Tom is now on his way to the south of Spain to help out on a couple of private hunting estates. A job that I would like to do myself!

AR is amazing and thanks Saeed for that.

Diego much appreciated my friend.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Glad this worked out for Tom.

We all wish him the best of luck.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great!

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
That's a great outcome for Tom.

Now is there any hunting estate chores suitable for a 67 year old fart who would come complete with a government pension and whose only requirement would be a few scraps of food tossed in the bowl each day.
Africa is still on my bucket list but I'm tending to think the only buffalo I'll see is in that brilliant white light as I finally kick the bucket and in the same vision will be one of my sons hocking off my 404, damn what a dilemma Frowner

Posts: 3907 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:

Now is there any hunting estate chores suitable for a 67 year old fart who would come complete with a government pension and whose only requirement would be a few scraps of food tossed in the bowl each day.
Africa is still on my bucket list but I'm tending to think the only buffalo I'll see is in that brilliant white light as I finally kick the bucket and in the same vision will be one of my sons hocking off my 404, damn what a dilemma Frowner

Sure mate and come in with me into the Kafue whilst I am camp building in April/May. Can't give you a buff as I am sold out this year.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Glad this worked out for Tom.

We all wish him the best of luck.

Thanks Saeed and he saw that it was -2 in the evenings so gone to town to look for a warm jacket and some gloves. Good luck on that!

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Whatsapp sent.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Splendid...AR at its finest tu2

Posts: 2031 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrat's to your son Andrew. What a great site and a good outcome.

Suggestion:

It would be great to see a forum for recruiting employees. I have difficulty filling positions and
would consider using it.

Regardless, a great outcome!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
.... gone to town to look for a warm jacket and some gloves

A very subtle way of putting it! Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

Sure mate and come in with me into the Kafue whilst I am camp building in April/May. Can't give you a buff as I am sold out this year.

Andrew, come up with a cheap hunt where half the days on a 21-day trip are spent on camp building...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10395 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew:

-2 C?? Shucks mate, it was -5 F here a couple nights ago with snow too. Not much, but, the ground was white half dozen times the last ten days.

Good for Tom, hope things work out swell for him over there.

Cheers,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6008 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:

Andrew, come up with a cheap hunt where half the days on a 21-day trip are spent on camp building...

I have done that in the past.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to that youngster (22-24 years old) that interned in Africa with one of the members here a few years back? He had a blog or something and enjoyed it.

Oh, congrats to Tom. This is a great place.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Andrew that was a quick turn around. Well done for Tom and good luck.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2327 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks all and Tom is now on his way to the south of Spain to help out on a couple of private hunting estates. A job that I would like to do myself!

Well done Tom (My baby boy)! He is such a hard worker and young gentleman! They will be lucky to have him!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks for that kind offer, if I wasn't in the process of winding down my full time work and managing succession to take over what has been my role for 25 years now I would seriously consider your offer. Also got a weeks tahr hunt in our Southern Alps with two of my sons and a couple of their friends in May. Won a balloted block, the only time of year one can use a helicopter to get into what is essentially inaccessible areas high in our Alps. My mind is looking forward to it but afraid the body nowadays has other thoughts Confused

Best wishes with your camp and hunting.

Posts: 3907 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for that kind offer, if I wasn't in the process of winding down my full time work and managing succession to take over what has been my role for 25 years now I would seriously consider your offer. Also got a weeks tahr hunt in our Southern Alps with two of my sons and a couple of their friends in May. Won a balloted block, the only time of year one can use a helicopter to get into what is essentially inaccessible areas high in our Alps. My mind is looking forward to it but afraid the body nowadays has other thoughts Confused

Best wishes with your camp and hunting.

If you feel you need a couple of weeks in the bush then let me know.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Nelson:
quote:

Well done Tom (My baby boy)! He is such a hard worker and young gentleman! They will be lucky to have him!

Best regards, D. Nelson

Hi Darin,

The plan was to come and see you if he got work in the States.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal