THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Lil "E III" is packed and ready to go!!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lil "E III" is packed and ready to go!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks to the Judge, Lil E II is ready to go to Zim.
It is 7pm eastern time we are off to bed for a 2am wake up. Leaving at 3am for JFK.

On tap is 10 days with Dudley Rogers for 2 ele's. Found out we are gonna call hyenas also!

This is a terrible sickness to have, curses to all who have encouraged it.
Retreever, Mama Chop Chop, Paul Reed, SBT, MVR, Frank and Joyce, DOJ, BillC, 30ott6, Saeed you are all to blame!!

Wheels up at 11:15am Monday, see ya all on Nov. 2

Keith and Rena

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 712 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
This is great Keith! You guys are gonna love hunting elephant. Nothing like it. Give our best to Rena.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
The best to all and this is what a ele looks like up close..

Mike

Bull ele

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee I didn't know you were taking my grandson with you. Have fun, I know you will.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Good luck Keith!! May the hunting gods bless you!

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Hi John, Haven't seen you here for a long time. Or maybe I just missed your posts.

Thought you would like this.

Mike
http://picasaweb.google.com/re...1sRgCP2y8KqBpe2SoAE#

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike. Yeah, I haven't posted for a long time but couldn't help myself this time!! My business here has really sucked so I have no plans for an African trip anytime soon. Being on AR makes me want to go when I really can't so, I have been staying away!

Hi To Sherie!!

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote