Find
Notify
Tools

Nyala and Bushbuck paradise
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted
I think we have found the perfeckt place for hunting bushbuck and Nyala.The place is in limpopo 80 km from Mussina and the owner is Jaco Hurst of Matswane safaris.We have the last 5 years taken 5 nyala and 5 bushbuck at this place per year and the awrage is for Nyala 27-30 inches and for bushbuck 15-17,5 inches Eeker
i have hunted many placeses in Rsa but not found any place to match this type of tropiees at the same place. Any of you other on the forum that have a place like this?

Some photos from the last 3 years with some good friends and myself Wink must say hunting spiralhorns are wery nice and no easy at all
Have a look at this nice bull i love the shape of the horns on him!

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Yes, I just love that part of the country. With proper management the area will keep producing top trohies like this and I'm sure Jaco will do it.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are beautiful nyala and in particular bushbuck! thumb

Verbera!, Iugula!, Iugula!!!

Blair.

Posts: 8808 | Location: Sydney, Australia. | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do they have a web site in English?

http://matswane-safari.com/

The price list is interesting. It is listed in Rand and at 10:1 to the dollar the prices seem rather reasonable by standard.

Posts: 932 | Location: Delaware, USA | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree. thumb I've gone on safaris when I wanted (and could afford, usually barely,) a full bag! When some guys offer varmints like a common zebra for $1,750 U.S. - well, this kind of price is refreshing ... However I did notice that 2005 was on the chart ... ????????? Hmmmmmmmmm ....

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
There will be a new homepage in short time dancing the homepage you are refering to is an old one! my own homepage is better www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no and with uppdates ewery 14 days this one also only in Norwegian Wink

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Fredrik did you meet jaco last week? Wink

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fredrik did you meet jaco last week?

Yep, we did and did you hear about my good deed that happened as well ?

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
yepp!! i think we will be using your services in next month my brother is coming down with a group of 9 persons Wink