THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Westley Richards Moves To Bozeman

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Westley Richards Moves To Bozeman
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just was in Bozeman a month ago! Nice town, bit of flair there, that some other prairie/mountain towns seem to be missing. Picked up some Schnees boots, hopefully my feet will be a bit more comfortable this winter. Found out the hard way that Alberta/Montana fall/winters are slightly more extreme than our good old Dutch "winters".

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
Just like to point out that we are talking about the US agency for WR.

WR proper will continue to be based in Birmingham, England home of the UK gun trade. Thank goodness. I'd hate to see them go the same way as Rigby.

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Quote:

WR proper will continue to be based in Birmingham, England home of the UK gun trade. Thank goodness. I'd hate to see them go the same way as Rigby.

What? You don't like the new and improved Rigby?
Some people just can't stand progress.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Mother is a Montanan. I love Montana. I knew Helena in my youth better than my home in Lakewood. I love Montana. But Westley Richards in . . . Montana????? I'm sorry, no matter how deep the sporting blood runs in the Big Sky Country they be Weatherby and Fenwick folk up theyah. Stetson and Levi folk up theyah. Westley Richards ??????? Elephant hide boots and tweed?????? This does not compute--compute--compute--

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote