THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bubye Valley Conservancy - 2009 Hunts

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bubye Valley Conservancy - 2009 Hunts
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who is going to hunt this 1,000,000 acres in Zim this year or next? My plans are being finalized for May 28-June 15th this year. Stay over at the Afton House on Friday, May 29th.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a bit more than 100,000 acres. I am sure you meant 1,000,000 acres. What will you be hunting?

Posts: 252 | Location: Morris IL USA | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Yes, 1,000,000 had dropped a zero out of the first group.

I will hunt with John Sharp and we will be hunting buff/sable/nyala and the full bag of plains game. Could add Leopard but waiting confirmation.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted Samanyanga and Ngali camps in 2006 and 2008, have another hunt set for June 2010. If your hunting with John, most likely will hunt Fimbiri Camp. Great camps, great area plenty of animals, good choice! PM me if you have any other questions.

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
7mag, yes we are scheduled to hunt out of Fimbiri Camp but it looks like we may have the entire conservancy to travel around as no other hunters are showing up, at least on AR! Thanks for offering info and I will likely take you up on it. However, today I must find out if I have a flight as SAA has announced going to five day service. Guess Gracy Travel will be busy today!