Is this true?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
Bob orders whites out of Zim?

Link

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BBC is reporting it too.

Not sure if it is the ranting of a 90 year genocidal dictator or official Zim policy.

Its really time South Africa steps up and does a regime change in Zim.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Not ordering the whites out, just stealing more land. Truly sad.

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/new...rs+must+go/news.aspx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is time for the British to take it back, by force if necessary.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:

Uncle Bob will more likely have a change of heart and become a saint before any western government - Britain US anyone does anything.

Its time for Africans to take care of the worst of their lot. South Africa has real interest and needs to step up.

This is just sad. Depressing news on the Fourth of July. Lets hope we can enjoy our freedoms.

Butch - I am putting Tony Chachere on everything of the bbq this 4th.

Mike

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
BBC is reporting it too.

Not sure if it is the ranting of a 90 year genocidal dictator or official Zim policy.

Mike

It will not happen, the useless ANC government are in deep debt with Mugabe for hiding them and giving them support. RSA is slowly following the way of Mugabe. The only way to stop this is to take both Mugabe and the ANC out from governing the countries.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Im not going anywhere thats for sure!

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Uncle Bob will more likely have a change of heart and become a saint before any western government - Britain US anyone does anything.

Its time for Africans to take care of the worst of their lot. South Africa has real interest and needs to step up.

This is just sad. Depressing news on the Fourth of July. Lets hope we can enjoy our freedoms.

Butch - I am putting Tony Chachere on everything of the bbq this 4th.

Mike

Mike

African despots stick together, no matter what crimes are committed.

The west does not wish to get involved, that is for sure

WE should all know that by now.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
They want the foreign dollars... especially USA Dollars.

From the jest of things the US Dollar and a SA Rand are the preferred currency in Zimbabwe.

I do not think Zimbabwe has any plans to institute a Zimbabwean currency.

Just earlier Zimbabwe was looking for investors to invest in business in the country. I am not sure how that is going.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
according to the BBC, the whites mentioned here are the commercial farmers, not those involved in hunting. Mad Bob stated that whites would be "allowed" to own property in the cities but not in the countryside. this should really do a lot to stimulate much needed foreign investment.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13402 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
They want the foreign dollars... especially USA Dollars.

From the jest of things the US Dollar and a SA Rand are the preferred currency in Zimbabwe.

I do not think Zimbabwe has any plans to institute a Zimbabwean currency.

Just earlier Zimbabwe was looking for investors to invest in business in the country. I am not sure how that is going.

One needs to remember that Ole Bob is not solely reliant on investors from either USA or Europe.

China would be more than happy to oblige and it certainly has no shortage of dollars!

Would also consider payment in ivory and minerals. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am going to sound pretty politically incorrect but I will state:

(1) I bet Mugabe and all this cronies have their white guy (maybe not under Zim laws white but a white guy) managing their offshore money. Given the criminal thieves that they are one thing they will never do is trust another Zanu-PF guy to manage their money.

(2) the chinese have strong interest in resources thus they have an interest in Africa. If they were no resources they would care about Africa as much as they care about international cricket.

I follow Chinese commodity demand closely for work - last 3 years china used more cement that US did in last 100 years.

The chinese just want resources - for them owning it in africa is having to deal with africans. They much rather own it in canada, us and australia. Lets see if Australia will allow BHP or RIO to be sold to the chinese.

(3) South Africa unlike rest of sub saharan africa (I leave Nigeria and Angola out cause they are way too corrupt) is a functional economy. The power structure may no longer be majority white but the economy as a whole is not a basket case.

Anyone want to compare Limpopo or other South African game ranch prices over last 10-15 years to other game ranch prices around the world?

How about Cape real estate prices ?

South Africa and its politicians (not the greatest bunch of guys in the world) have a vested interest in Zimbabwe. Only South Africa can do a regime change in Zimbabwe - the West is a joke.

(4) Uncle Bob was evil way before he seized the first white farm. The violence be committed against his own in the early 80s was far worse than anything he did to white farmers. He was still welcomed with open arms from White House under President Reagan to 10 Downing Street.

I sound like I am ranting. Most likely I am. But I truly hate the choice of hunting in Zim and hunting with (and helping) friends and saving the wildlife while knowing I am subsidizing a criminal regime.

I wish everybody a happy 4th of July. Remember and defend our freedoms. I will be saving some good booze for Uncle Bob's wake.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Hi Butch,

There's nothing there that we want that would be worth the effort of the taking.

Even if there was, the next decade will see us fully occupied trying to protect our own country from religious extremism.

On the principle of "you break it, you own it", Zim is an African problem requiring an African solution.

Milo.

quote:

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It'll be fun watching the Chinese take over Africa. First time one of those "leaders:" gives the head Chinee any lip and it'll be a bullet in the back of his head and a bill for it to his nearest relative. And won't nobody care.

Posts: 148 | Location: back in the USA | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
0007 said it. The Brits will look like Mr.Rogers compared to the yellow man. The Chinese are as ruthless as humanity gets, and they are not held back by 'white guilt ' that so affects Europe and the US. They will soon be putting the foot on the neck of sub-saharan Africa, and the black men in power will be serving, and surviving ONLY at the pleasure of Chinese rule.
But for now, it remains the farmer-not the hunting operator in his crosshairs. Hunting simply brings in too much cash, so like Martin, we continue to work.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
0007 said it. The Brits will look like Mr.Rogers compared to the yellow man. The Chinese are as ruthless as humanity gets, and they are not held back by 'white guilt ' that so affects Europe and the US. They will soon be putting the foot on the neck of sub-saharan Africa, and the black men in power will be serving, and surviving ONLY at the pleasure of Chinese rule.
But for now, it remains the farmer-not the hunting operator in his crosshairs. Hunting simply brings in too much cash, so like Martin, we continue to work.

Well said and 100% spot on..

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Having spent ten years living in China I can say they are very efficient and pragmatic. And they think long, long term. As a Nation, I like them a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by 0007:
It'll be fun watching the Chinese take over Africa. First time one of those "leaders:" gives the head Chinee any lip and it'll be a bullet in the back of his head and a bill for it to his nearest relative. And won't nobody care.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Mugabe's little mustache reminds me of someone...can't remember the name...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milo Shanghai:
Having spent ten years living in China I can say they are very efficient and pragmatic. And they think long, long term. As a Nation, I like them a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by 0007:

+1 Milo

The Chinese care about Africa for one reason only - they are and will be the marginal buyer of commodities for a long time.

They much rather own and buy the commodities elsewhere where they don't have to deal with African type political issues - no property rights and no time-consitency of policy or laws.

The only place you will see chinese military force for commodities is in their backyard - Mongolia. Give it 10-15 years and you know what the west will do nothing.

Using terms like "yellow man" does not add much to rational discussions. But then there is not much rational thinking with Uncle Bob and Zim.

If the West was really serious about anything Uncle Bob does or has done we can start by imposing real sanctions on him. How was seizing his off shore assets, maybe stopping US hunters from hunting in Zim like we have done with Iran.

One side note on Chinese versus US political leadership. Chinese President before he took leadership ran a province with 600 bil. gdp and 60 mil. people. President Obama in 2000 did not meet the qualifications for renting a car at Hertz. Eight years later he got elected to run the executive in the US.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of infinito
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am going to sound pretty politically incorrect but I will state:

(1) I bet Mugabe and all this cronies have their white guy (maybe not under Zim laws white but a white guy) managing their offshore money. Given the criminal thieves that they are one thing they will never do is trust another Zanu-PF guy to manage their money.

(2) the chinese have strong interest in resources thus they have an interest in Africa. If they were no resources they would care about Africa as much as they care about international cricket.

I follow Chinese commodity demand closely for work - last 3 years china used more cement that US did in last 100 years.

The chinese just want resources - for them owning it in africa is having to deal with africans. They much rather own it in canada, us and australia. Lets see if Australia will allow BHP or RIO to be sold to the chinese.

(3) South Africa unlike rest of sub saharan africa (I leave Nigeria and Angola out cause they are way too corrupt) is a functional economy. The power structure may no longer be majority white but the economy as a whole is not a basket case.

Anyone want to compare Limpopo or other South African game ranch prices over last 10-15 years to other game ranch prices around the world?

How about Cape real estate prices ?

South Africa and its politicians (not the greatest bunch of guys in the world) have a vested interest in Zimbabwe. Only South Africa can do a regime change in Zimbabwe - the West is a joke.

(4) Uncle Bob was evil way before he seized the first white farm. The violence be committed against his own in the early 80s was far worse than anything he did to white farmers. He was still welcomed with open arms from White House under President Reagan to 10 Downing Street.

I sound like I am ranting. Most likely I am. But I truly hate the choice of hunting in Zim and hunting with (and helping) friends and saving the wildlife while knowing I am subsidizing a criminal regime.

I wish everybody a happy 4th of July. Remember and defend our freedoms. I will be saving some good booze for Uncle Bob's wake.

Mike

Thank you and Amen!

Posts: 2018 | Location: South Africa,Tanzania & Uganda | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
BBC is reporting it too.

Mike

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE??? as to RSA forcing ANYTHING in Zim- forget it. they are getting almost as bad.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13402 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The bastard who replaces Mugabe will be even more radical.......the situation will get much worse.

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
BBC is reporting it too.

Mike

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE??? as to RSA forcing ANYTHING in Zim- forget it. they are getting almost as bad.

Ah yes! Let me add a bit of salt to the stew. The city where I now reside is East London, on the East Coast, 300 klms up the coast from Port Elizabeth.
The suburb in which I now reside is called Cambridge. Cambridge is the site of the Cambridge SA Police Station. It is the Biggest station in the East London Magisterial District and administers a large area.
The telephone number was 043-726 8585. Since May, 2014, no one answers. This morning, a voice, one of Telkom's ghosts informs me that the number has changed, but the new number is not yet available. I kid you not! If, as is quite likely these days, one is being robbed, murdered, raped or assaulted, bear with it and phone your problem in some time, maybe, in future.
Home Affairs, the government department administrating the records of marriages, births and deaths, as well as the issuing of birth, death, and marriage certificates as well as issuing of passports, immigration control [it is a port of entry city], alien control and so on has a discontinued signal when phoning them. I then thought to phone the National Director, only to have Telkom's ghost inform me that the number does not exist.
These telephone numbers are listed in the "new" 2014/2015 telephone directory.
Hope for South Africa, nope, and hope that South Africa will push others in the right direction, nope, it is falling apart, in fact well and truely phuked. Cool
The roads, not so many drunks as you might think from observation, just folk driving around the pot-holes.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
It certainly seems hopeless.
The West has only succeeded in deepening the quagmire in the Middle East through massive interventions. I can't imagine what course any of the former colonial powers could take in sub-Saharan Africa to address or correct the situation.
The continuing devolution of Zim from the bread basket of Africa to a nonfunctional, desertified basket case is heart-wrenching.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16633 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Over 100 Zanu-PF supporters invade game reserve

by Staff Reporter
11 July 2014 | 1502 Views

MORE than 100 Zanu PF supporters invaded Mazwi Game and Nature Reserve in St Peter's on the western outskirts of Bulawayo on Monday allegedly with the blessing of the party's provincial leadership.

Mazwi is owned by the Bulawayo City Council through the City of Kings Business Ventures.

The invasion follows a statement by President Robert Mugabe last week that whites should not be allowed to own land in Zimbabwe.

When Southern Eye visited the game reserve yesterday, more than 100 people, including women and children clad in Zanu PF regalia, were preparing food at the main shed of the game reserve. They told Southern Eye that they had seized the land saying council was keeping it on behalf of white people.

One of the invaders, who only identified himself as Dube, said they had been sent by their party's provincial leaders to occupy the land.

"Sizothatha amasimu (we are here to grab the land). We were given the go ahead to occupy this land by our leaders at provincial level and we are here for good," Dube said.

They said their occupation of the game and nature reserve was long overdue as they had been waiting for land for a long time and this time no one would remove them.

Last year, about 35 Zanu PF activists invaded the game reserve and partitioned some stands for themselves, but they were evicted by police. A source said Pumula police visited Mazwi and only recorded statements before filing a report for their commanders who will make a decision on the action the law enforcement agency would take.

"The Mazwi invasion is being dealt with by senior commanders and it will be up to them whether the police will evict the invaders. It's a sensitive issue," said the source.

Bulawayo mayor Martin Moyo said Mazwi belongs to council and those that had occupied it had no right to be there as people could not settle on municipal land haphazardly without proper planning and procedure.

"Our rangers told us that some people occupied the land after being given the go ahead by their party after we dealt with them last year. As council we will seek redress through the courts because the land needs to be distributed through correct procedures and not invasions," Moyo said.
- See more at: http://bulawayo24.com/index-id...sthash.U42NzpY7.dpuf

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9486 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote