THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Whos' Going To Mozambique Soon ?????

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whos' Going To Mozambique Soon ?????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I need to speak to someone who is going to Moz soon. Please call me at 606-625-1301, it is in reference to a church there, thanks..............JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
JJ,

My friend & colleague Wikus Groenawald is up there all season. Feel free to email me at shakari3@mweb.co.za if I/he can be of help.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Wikus when he was with Pierre von Tonder in Tanzania. Wikus will tell do all he can do to help you out.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
I am now in Mozambique. Which Church are you referring to? Why I ask is that I found an oldish, 1947, Church in an area known as Maiaca. The main building is still used, but the convents, worksheds, padre's house and other outbuildings are in a state of disrepair.

PM me if this is the one, I'll send some pics.

It really is a remarkable settlement - WAS,I should say. Reminds me of a German Church just west of Songea in Tanzania,which is stilloperational and has state of the art equipment - amazing for such a remote place....and their smoked hams and sausages were to die for !!

Posts: 536 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
The German establishment I was referring to is called PERAMIHO.

Posts: 536 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pemba at the moment and there's quite a few American missionary's here too of some group related to "flying for God".

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys thanks for all the replys. There is a small church there that a good friend of mine just built and I was going to send him some items. But we all know what the mail system there is like. Thats why I wanted a hand to hand exchange.

So if anyone is going over soon I'd like to get some stuff to you. I know weight is a concern but I would make worth your luggage space Wink.....................JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote