THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Elephant guns to the range....Canadian style..[A DOZEN VIDEOS ADDED!!].

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elephant guns to the range....Canadian style..[A DOZEN VIDEOS ADDED!!].
 Login/Join

Picture of Canuck
posted
A few of us from BC and AB got together for a big bore shoot/safari practice session in Rocky Mountian House AB last weekend. We had a great time....great people, great facilities, some great rifles and cartridges, great shooting and delicious grub. Check here for some pictures, vid clips and commentaries.

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed the pics and commentary.That is one of my favorite posts so far on AR.I see Canuck32 shows an interest in offhand shooting.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
More video added and more pics to come...

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Canuck,

Tell all the guys great, wish I was closer...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I'm envious, guys. Looks like a lot of fun and great company. Wish there was something like this in my neck 'o the woods ...

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16626 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
btt

Check out all the new videos. Smiler

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
I'm envious, guys. Looks like a lot of fun and great company. Wish there was something like this in my neck 'o the woods ...

Then set up a big bore shoot for those in your area. It is not that hard to get something pulled together. Then invite those in the region to come play.

That is how I got the "Band of Bubbas" big bore shoots going here. Retreever did it in his area. The Canadians did the same. I would love to see AR guys and gals, getting together for shooting and fellowship where ever they can. Might make this an even friendlier place.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hog Killer:

Might make this an even friendlier place.

Keith

That would be nice for sure!
PS Keith has even made cross border "shoots" with Canuck & 470 Mbogo.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .366torque:
quote:
Originally posted by Hog Killer:

Might make this an even friendlier place.

Keith

That would be nice for sure!
PS Keith has even made cross border "shoots" with Canuck & 470 Mbogo.

All most right. 470mbogo and his buddy Chriss. Have not had the pleasure of shoting with Canuck, yet, or you .366torque.

Keith

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
All most right. 470mbogo and his buddy Chriss. Have not had the pleasure of shoting with Canuck, yet, or you .366torque.

Yep. Bruce is getting confused by the multiple Chris'. Smiler 470 Mbogo and Trump (the other Chris) have been to Texas twice, to shoot/hunt with jeffe, HogKiller and the rest of the STC gang. I have yet to make it there, and none of them have made it to Canuckistan for a shoot or hunt yet. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
quote:

Yep. Bruce is getting confused by the multiple Chris'. Smiler 470 Mbogo and Trump (the other Chris) have been to Texas twice, to shoot/hunt with jeffe, HogKiller and the rest of the STC gang. I have yet to make it there, and none of them have made it to Canuckistan for a shoot or hunt yet. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

My bad! Oh well, I guess it means Canuck and I should attend a Bubba Shoot soon.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .366torque:
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
quote:

Cheers,
Canuck

My bad! Oh well, I guess it means Canuck and I should attend a Bubba Shoot soon.

thumb Bring a trailer load of black bears with you. clap

Keith

One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun guys!

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote