New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: All Members, Please Read
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey Don, Do you have an idea about when the installation will happen? Thanks again.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
We have ordered our new server. By the end of the week our ISP will rack it and start a one week burnin.

I have to upgrade this board to 6.5 (latest infopop) so the import of our data is most conforming (grrrrr). I'll do that next weekend.

Then sometime the week of the 27th or so we'll cut the cord here while I have a week off to set up the new board. With any luck new board will be up before New Years.

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,
"Every home has a shithouse, and the AR political forum is the place where all ths shitty stuff goes. Glad you made it that way."

...and there are those as well who don't even hit the bin in the shithouse but constantly crap into the corners!

Very unCOOL!

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Then sometime the week of the 27th or so we'll cut the cord here while I have a week off to set up the new board. With any luck new board will be up before New Years.

Don

Best of luck and thanks once more. A good thing I am away on a big shoot between the 27th and the 29th, so I will be able to handle tihe time AR is down like a man.

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
Sincere thanks for all the efforts expended on the site - truly enjoy the exchanges here.
Best regards,

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of partsman
posted Hide Post
Well thank you and lets hope it goes well, but then of course one can always sit by the campfire till you get everything back up and running well.
Thanks for a good site.

Posts: 171 | Location: Poco , B.C. Canada | Registered: 11 April 2002Reply With Quote