New
Find
Notify
Tools

Africa and the big viking
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I received from cchunter the dvd "Africa and the big viking".WOW!!!! One of the best African videos I have seen. Camera work was fantastic and the background music was phenominal.

I am sure when this dvd is commercially produced, it will be a huge success for cchunter. Then all of us AR members can say "we knew him when".

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9486 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathi:
Then all of us AR members can say "we knew him when"........

........ "when he was the small viking!"

Big Grin

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitro

When was he ever small? I bet he was a huge kid even when he was young. I remember his video where he shot his 470 and it looked like a Daisy BB gun!

Cool Cool mgun

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the best African videos I have seen.

Christer is going to be very happy when he reads this! Smiler
Actually, I don't think it will be possible to talk to him for a week or so now! jump

I indeed liked the film very much, but I also had the cheek to suggest some ideas for his next film. sofa I am glad I did that before you posted! Big Grin

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man this is making the time go slower. I am still awaiting the 2 DVD's for review and testing in different DVD players. With my luck they will come today and I have a heavy schedule for the weekend with the holiday and my grandaughters birthday. I am doing the cooking for her party she is 2 today and already a bit of a tomboy. Can't wait to introduce her and her brother to Africa.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your comments Kathi, I am glad you liked it.

Die Ou Jagter, I suppouse you have sold the DVDs and hope that I will send a new package?? Big Grin

Just stay calm, you package should be there any day Cool

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CC, like I said above, I just came from picking up the mail and there they were. I will try to find some time over the holiday weekend to test them and review them, again thanks for the opportunity to review them. beer

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
I got mine today too. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but the packaging looks great! How am I going to get through work tonight - I'm all excited to watch your adventures. I'll report back asap Christer! Thanks again!

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Christer, whats the price??
Send me one!

Posts: 584 | Location: Blue Island, IL | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
quote:
cchunter

I just last night received my copy of your DVD. I have just finished watching it and will PM you later in the day.
Bob

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cunningham:
quote:
cchunter

I just last night received my copy of your DVD. I have just finished watching it and will PM you later in the day.
Bob

Thanks Bob, looking forward to that!

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carmelolisciotto:
Christer, whats the price??
Send me one!

Carmelo

I am awaiting the test reports on different versions of DVD and how they work in USA and a webshop will be up in the nearest weeks so you just have to stay calm and soon you will have your copy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Christer,
COOL!

Looking forward to checking out the DVD!

Posts: 584 | Location: Blue Island, IL | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote